National Aquaculture Research Strategy: Next Steps
CAIA conducted a half-day National Aquaculture Research Strategy Workshop in Ottawa on Monday, November 28, 2016 in advance of the National Forum & Annual General Meeting. 20 members attended, representing associations, companies and academia.
A summary of input received at the workshop was sent to all participants in December and edits to the paper are underway. CAIA is working towards a revised/final document for broader distribution in February.
More in this Issue...
- Federal Commitment to Sustainable Growth & New Aquaculture Act Tops the Agenda at CAIA National Forum in Ottawa
Communications & Outreach
- Save the Date for the 2017 National Forum... and Book your Hotel
- Launch of Redesigned Website
- Recipe Development Project using Canadian Farmed Seafood
- Annual Report Now Online
- For your Information: University of Guelph Survey on the Future of Canadian Aquaculture
Market Access & Development
- Government of Canada takes early action to improve the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Labour shortage holds back Canada's aquaculture industry
Science & Research
- National Aquaculture Research Strategy: Next Steps
- A National Plant and Animal Health Strategy
- New Report: The Evolution of Land Based Atlantic Salmon Farms