Annual Report Now Online
See how CAIA is securing a future for responsible & sustainable aquaculture in Canada in the 2015-2016 Annual Report.
Released at the CAIA 2016 National Forum, the report is now available for download online: CAIA 2015-2016 Annual Report
The report summarizes CAIA’s work on behalf of its membership in the areas of government relations, political outreach and engagement, market development and industry promotion.
Messages from CAIA’s Executive Director and President are included as well as listings of the CAIA membership and association leadership.
More in this Issue...
- Federal Commitment to Sustainable Growth & New Aquaculture Act Tops the Agenda at CAIA National Forum in Ottawa
Communications & Outreach
- Save the Date for the 2017 National Forum... and Book your Hotel
- Launch of Redesigned Website
- Recipe Development Project using Canadian Farmed Seafood
- Annual Report Now Online
- For your Information: University of Guelph Survey on the Future of Canadian Aquaculture
Market Access & Development
- Government of Canada takes early action to improve the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Labour shortage holds back Canada's aquaculture industry
Science & Research
- National Aquaculture Research Strategy: Next Steps
- A National Plant and Animal Health Strategy
- New Report: The Evolution of Land Based Atlantic Salmon Farms