We Have Moved to a New Office!
We are excited to announce that our team has moved to a new brighter location just two blocks (300m) from our previous office in downtown Ottawa.
CAIA staff spent ten years in our previous office at 116 Albert Street. Our old office served us well, and we made great memories there (and positive changes for Canadian aquaculture!), but we couldn't be more excited about our new space.
Our new location at 220 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 1650 will provide us with some additional space to suit our needs moving forward.
Note that while our physical address has changed, our mailing address remains the same:
PO Box 81100
World Exchange Plaza
Ottawa, ON K1P 1B1.
Our other contact information such as telephone, fax and email has also remained the same.
Interested in taking a tour? We’d love to have you come by and look forward to seeing you at our new office!
More in this Issue...
- Federal Commitment to Sustainable Growth & New Aquaculture Act Tops the Agenda at CAIA National Forum in Ottawa
Communications & Outreach
- Save the Date for the 2017 National Forum... and Book your Hotel
- Launch of Redesigned Website
- Recipe Development Project using Canadian Farmed Seafood
- Annual Report Now Online
- For your Information: University of Guelph Survey on the Future of Canadian Aquaculture
Market Access & Development
- Government of Canada takes early action to improve the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Labour shortage holds back Canada's aquaculture industry
Science & Research
- National Aquaculture Research Strategy: Next Steps
- A National Plant and Animal Health Strategy
- New Report: The Evolution of Land Based Atlantic Salmon Farms