Launch of Redesigned Website
CAIA launched the newly redesigned www.aquaculture.ca in November 2016.
The new image-intensive website features a design that streamlines menus, simplifies navigation, and is responsive on all platforms. While greater emphasis in the design now features CAIA’s advocacy messages for responsible and sustainable industry growth, the website maintains its role as a robust resource for information on the Canadian aquaculture industry.
More in this Issue...
- Federal Commitment to Sustainable Growth & New Aquaculture Act Tops the Agenda at CAIA National Forum in Ottawa
Communications & Outreach
- Save the Date for the 2017 National Forum... and Book your Hotel
- Launch of Redesigned Website
- Recipe Development Project using Canadian Farmed Seafood
- Annual Report Now Online
- For your Information: University of Guelph Survey on the Future of Canadian Aquaculture
Market Access & Development
- Government of Canada takes early action to improve the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Labour shortage holds back Canada's aquaculture industry
Science & Research
- National Aquaculture Research Strategy: Next Steps
- A National Plant and Animal Health Strategy
- New Report: The Evolution of Land Based Atlantic Salmon Farms