We are Hiring
CAIA is actively recruiting a Project Coordinator (Part Time) to support our office in Ottawa.
This is a part time position, consisting of 24 hours per week spread over three days per week. The Project Coordinator is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing, and delivering the CAIA AgriMarketing project on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications. This role requires professional program management and accurate fiscal responsibility as you work with key stakeholders including our members and government officials.
For more information and how to apply please visit: Project Coordinator (Part Time)
In August, we will also be opening the competition for a full-time Policy and Regulatory Affairs Manager. If interested or if you want more information, please email email@example.com.
More in this Issue...
- Government Activity Update
- Indigenous Farmed Seafood Day
- CCFAM Update
- Canadian Seafood Farmers Welcome Jonathan Wilkinson as New Fisheries and Oceans Minister
Market Access & Development
- 2018 Ministerial Mission to China
- CAIA 2018-2021 AgriMarketing Project Proposal
- Market Intelligence Reports Online