Communications & Outreach
Join the CAIA National Youth Council!
CAIA is currently recruiting a highly motivated group of young people (<age 35) to join a new CAIA Youth Council.
Council members will bring their experiences, challenges, and successes to CAIA’s board and staff, and also act as strong industry ambassadors nationally and in their home communities.
Are you under age 35 and passionate about the future of farmed seafood? Apply today in less than 10 minutes: Youth Council Application
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, July 31, 2018. Please share this message with colleagues who might be interested.
More in this Issue...
- Government Activity Update
- Indigenous Farmed Seafood Day
- CCFAM Update
- Canadian Seafood Farmers Welcome Jonathan Wilkinson as New Fisheries and Oceans Minister
Market Access & Development
- 2018 Ministerial Mission to China
- CAIA 2018-2021 AgriMarketing Project Proposal
- Market Intelligence Reports Online