Indigenous Farmed Seafood Day
On May 8th, CAIA hosted an Indigenous Farmed Seafood Advocacy Day on Parliament Hill in Ottawa.
A group of fourteen Indigenous leaders and seafood farmers from British Columbia met with senior Ministerial Staff and Members of Parliament throughout day. A reception featuring Canadian farmed seafood was hosted at the close of the day and was well attended by many MPs and staff.
Looking toward 2019, CAIA would like explore membership interest in making this a national event with First Nations partners from all across Canada.
More in this Issue...
- Government Activity Update
- Indigenous Farmed Seafood Day
- CCFAM Update
- Canadian Seafood Farmers Welcome Jonathan Wilkinson as New Fisheries and Oceans Minister
Market Access & Development
- 2018 Ministerial Mission to China
- CAIA 2018-2021 AgriMarketing Project Proposal
- Market Intelligence Reports Online