The Canadian Council of Fisheries & Aquaculture Ministers (CCFAM) meeting was scheduled to take place on July 11-12 in St John’s. However, due to Minister Leblanc’s request, the meeting has been delayed. It’s anticipated that Minister Wilkinson will look to re-schedule the meeting for the early fall. Consideration of supporting a new federal Aquaculture Act is anticipated to be on the agenda.
More in this Issue...
- Government Activity Update
- Indigenous Farmed Seafood Day
- CCFAM Update
- Canadian Seafood Farmers Welcome Jonathan Wilkinson as New Fisheries and Oceans Minister
Market Access & Development
- 2018 Ministerial Mission to China
- CAIA 2018-2021 AgriMarketing Project Proposal
- Market Intelligence Reports Online