CAIA Newsletter ~ Winter 2019
Time to Renew your 2019-2020 Membership
Members, it’s time to renew your commitment to the development and growth of Canada’s farmed seafood industry.
April 1st commemorates the start of the 2019-2020 CAIA membership year. Members can expect to receive membership renewal forms during the week of February 11, 2019. CAIA consistently enjoys an excellent renewal rate and we thank you in advance for your continued support.
Now is also an opportune time to join CAIA. If you know potential new members, please tell them about the significant benefits of belonging to their national industry association – including policy and regulatory influence, market access, research coordination and public engagement.
Questions about your membership and payment options may be directed to Lynn Gingras.
More in this Issue...
Marketing & Communications
- Policy Conference 2018 Recap & Save the Date
- Canada's Seafood Farmers Launch National Youth Initiative
Science & Research
- Aquaculture Labour Market Update and Webinar
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program Webinar
- Development of National Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Farmed Finfish