New Membership Fee Structure to Roll Out
A new fee membership fee structure proposal for the 2018-2019 is under the review of the CAIA Executive Committee and Board.
A presentation was made at the Annual General Meeting on November 21st with a new proposed structure which would better align membership fees with the core operational budget of the Alliance.
Major salmon producers and feed companies would have fees based on production and share of production, and a certain portion of the Budget; while all others would continue to pay based on sales, but under a more refined structure
The Executive Committee will make a recommendation to the Board early in the new year. A Board vote will follow early in 2018, with the plan being to implement the new structure for April 1, 2018.
More in this Issue...
Communications & Outreach
- 2017 Report: Seafood Farming in Canada is Diverse, Sustainable & Growing
- Leading Sustainable Innovation: Re-cap from the Farmed Seafood Policy and Governance Conference
Market Access & Development
- China Fisheries & Seafood Expo 2017
- Latest Industry Trade Data Delivered to your Inbox
- AgriMarketing 2018 and Beyond