Latest Industry Trade Data Delivered to your Inbox
As a service to members, CAIA hosts a dedicated trade and export reports webpage featuring monthly trade reports on Canadian Aquaculture as released by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
This page is updated monthly as new reports are released. CAIA sends a monthly email notice about the update.
The latest monthly update was issued in November and featured the following reports including aquaculture data through September 2017:
- Canadian Domestic Exports of Aquaculture Products by Province
- Canadian Domestic Exports of Aquaculture Products
- Canadian Domestic Exports of Fish and Seafood by Product and Destination
- Canadian Imports of Aquaculture Products
- Canadian Domestic Exports of Sablefish
- Canadian Domestic Exports of Salmon Roe
If you did not receive the November distribution and would like to subscribe, please contact Sheri Beaulieu.
More in this Issue...
Communications & Outreach
- 2017 Report: Seafood Farming in Canada is Diverse, Sustainable & Growing
- Leading Sustainable Innovation: Re-cap from the Farmed Seafood Policy and Governance Conference
Market Access & Development
- China Fisheries & Seafood Expo 2017
- Latest Industry Trade Data Delivered to your Inbox
- AgriMarketing 2018 and Beyond