CAIA Newsletter ~ Summer 2019
Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council “Growing the AgriForce” Roundtable
CAHRC Chair, Cyr Couturier addressing roundtable participants
Canada’s seafood farmers were represented by CAIA at the “Growing the AgriForce” Roundtable hosted by the Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council (CAHRC) in Ottawa on June 25th.
Agricultural associations, industry commodity groups, agriculture and agri-food employers and more participated at the Roundtable to discuss the changing nature of work in the agriculture sector. Check out the presentations from our Growing the AgriWorkforce Roundtable
Participants also learned the latest national labour market forecast to 2029 for the agriculture sector. The forecast provides valuable insight into current and future ag labour issues – and potential solutions. See the Labour Market Forecast to 2029 national results.
Coming Soon! CAIA will be collaborating with CAHRC on their rollout on an aquaculture-specific report.
More in this Issue...
- Election Season Preparations
- Farmers Understand the Vast Potential of Canada's Agri-food Sector, but do Politicians?
Marketing & Communications
- CFA Quebec Meeting & Video Sponsorship
- Member Co-Exhibitors Wanted
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Latest International Seafood Market Intelligence
Science & Research
- Fish Health meeting with Ottawa Regulators
- NFACC / CAIA – Farmed Fish Welfare Code Update!
- Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council "Growing the AgriForce" Roundtable