CAIA Newsletter ~ Summer 2019
CAIA Conference Annual gathering of members delayed until February 2020
Canada’s Farmed Seafood Policy Conference and AGM, typically hosted by CAIA in November each year in Ottawa will not be taking place in 2019 due to the upcoming federal election in October.
CAIA is instead exploring options to host an advocacy day in Ottawa in February 2020 including visits to Members of Parliament, focused meetings for members with key departments, and association business meetings.
More details for members to follow.
More in this Issue...
- Election Season Preparations
- Farmers Understand the Vast Potential of Canada's Agri-food Sector, but do Politicians?
Marketing & Communications
- CFA Quebec Meeting & Video Sponsorship
- Member Co-Exhibitors Wanted
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Latest International Seafood Market Intelligence
Science & Research
- Fish Health meeting with Ottawa Regulators
- NFACC / CAIA – Farmed Fish Welfare Code Update!
- Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council "Growing the AgriForce" Roundtable