CAIA Newsletter ~ Summer 2019
New Employee to the CAIA Team
We are pleased to announce the recent hiring of Kelly McIntyre to the position of Project Coordinator.
Kelly bring years of diverse and successful experience in project coordination; most recently with the City of Ottawa.
“I have a depth of experience in project management, stakeholder relations and financial management, as well as the communication and soft skills to navigate the “waters” of our day to day business and political environments,” said Kelly. “On a personal note, I have my BA in Environmental Studies and Sociology and love spending time with my family and friends, travelling (my bucket list is endless) and being in the great outdoors!!”
Kelly will support the CAIA team on a part-time basis with administration and delivery of the AgriMarketing export marketing project. Her support will enable CAIA to continue to develop project service delivery efficiencies while expanding its capacity to focus on strategic communications initiatives. She is a great addition to our team.
More in this Issue...
- Election Season Preparations
- Farmers Understand the Vast Potential of Canada's Agri-food Sector, but do Politicians?
Marketing & Communications
- CFA Quebec Meeting & Video Sponsorship
- Member Co-Exhibitors Wanted
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Latest International Seafood Market Intelligence
Science & Research
- Fish Health meeting with Ottawa Regulators
- NFACC / CAIA – Farmed Fish Welfare Code Update!
- Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council "Growing the AgriForce" Roundtable