CAIA Newsletter ~ Summer 2019
Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
CAIA’s Tim Kennedy was among the speakers at SIAL 2019 which took place in Toronto on April 30-May 2, 2019.
The event provided a great opportunity to expand awareness of Canadian seafood farming among retail, catering and food processing professionals.
In his presentation, ‘Farm of the Future, The New Soil’, Tim spoke of the role of aquaculture in addressing the increasing global demand for seafood and the potential impact of Canadian seafood farming.
More in this Issue...
- Election Season Preparations
- Farmers Understand the Vast Potential of Canada's Agri-food Sector, but do Politicians?
Marketing & Communications
- CFA Quebec Meeting & Video Sponsorship
- Member Co-Exhibitors Wanted
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Latest International Seafood Market Intelligence
Science & Research
- Fish Health meeting with Ottawa Regulators
- NFACC / CAIA – Farmed Fish Welfare Code Update!
- Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council "Growing the AgriForce" Roundtable