CAIA Newsletter ~ Summer 2019
Member Co-Exhibitors Wanted
CAIA’s Booth at China Fisheries & Seafood Expo is Booked
CAIA is inviting members as co-exhibitors to the China Fisheries & Seafood Expo (CFSE), October 30 - November 1, 2019 in Qingdao, China. CAIA’s booth is well-placed in the 2019 Canada Pavilion giving members the opportunity to profile their Canadian farmed seafood products in this important market.
Branding opportunities exist for a limited umber of co-exhibiting members through custom booth panels featuring your company logo. Marketing collateral for distribution from the booth is also welcome.
Members interested in co-exhibiting to showcasing their products and services with CAIA at CFSE 2019 should contact Sheri Beaulieu.
More in this Issue...
- Election Season Preparations
- Farmers Understand the Vast Potential of Canada's Agri-food Sector, but do Politicians?
Marketing & Communications
- CFA Quebec Meeting & Video Sponsorship
- Member Co-Exhibitors Wanted
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Latest International Seafood Market Intelligence
Science & Research
- Fish Health meeting with Ottawa Regulators
- NFACC / CAIA – Farmed Fish Welfare Code Update!
- Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council "Growing the AgriForce" Roundtable