CAIA Newsletter ~ Spring 2019
We are Hiring
Project Coordinator (Part-time)
CAIA has an opening at its Ottawa office for a part-time Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator is the primary point-person responsible for assisting with the planning, executing, and delivery of the marketing project on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications. This role requires attention to detail and accurate fiscal responsibility as you work with key stakeholders and government officials within a well-established project.
For more information and to apply visit: http://www.aquaculture.ca/employment
More in this Issue...
Marketing & Communications
- Seafood Expo North America 2019
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Webinar: Exporting Fish and Seafood Products to CPTPP Countries
- Update on Brexit
Science & Research
- Recent Research Supporting Aquaculture
- Exploring the Connection between Mental Health and Farm Business Management