CAIA Newsletter ~ Spring 2019
Seafood Expo North America 2019
Canadian Aquaculture Industry Alliance (CAIA) had another excellent show at this year’s Seafood Expo North America (SENA) in Boston, March 17-19.
The CAIA booth featured a display case of various seafood farmed in Canada as well as a live cooking station from which an estimated 750 product samples were handed out visitors. See photos attached.
The show was also the launching point for our newly redesigned Supplier Contacts booklets which was handed out to over 100 attendees.
Thanks to everyone who came by the booth, sampled our farmed seafood and asked questions! Thank you to those CAIA members who donated their time and their products for sampling. Also, a huge thank you to Chef Scott Patnode for helping make the weekend such a success!
More in this Issue...
Marketing & Communications
- Seafood Expo North America 2019
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Webinar: Exporting Fish and Seafood Products to CPTPP Countries
- Update on Brexit
Science & Research
- Recent Research Supporting Aquaculture
- Exploring the Connection between Mental Health and Farm Business Management