CAIA Newsletter ~ Spring 2019
Seafood Farmers on the Hill
On February 26-27 CAIA hosted a number of members from Atlantic Canada to attend meetings in Ottawa.
We met with Minister Jonathan Wilkinson and Minister Lawrence MacAulay as well as a number of senior bureaucrats and Members of Parliament.
Our messaging was general for our national membership, with a few issues particularly relevant for Atlantic Canada seafood growers.
More in this Issue...
Marketing & Communications
- Seafood Expo North America 2019
- Canada Farmed Seafood Represented at Premier Food Innovation Event
- Webinar: Exporting Fish and Seafood Products to CPTPP Countries
- Update on Brexit
Science & Research
- Recent Research Supporting Aquaculture
- Exploring the Connection between Mental Health and Farm Business Management