2016 National Forum Presentations
Below you find the available speaker presentations. All presentations are available as PDF files.
- Aquaculture prospects in Canada’s Agfood Century, Andrew Pickersgill, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Panel Presentation – Science and Sustainability: Industry Success Stories
- Jeremy Dunn, Executive Director, BC Salmon Farmers Association
- Susan Farquharson, Executive Director, Atlantic Canada Fish Farmers Association
- Darrell Green, Research and Development Coordinator, Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association
- Matt Sullivan, Executive Director, PEI Aquaculture Alliance
US Fresh Seafood Successes, Challenges and Opportunities, Matt Lally, Manager, Analytics & Insights, Neilson Perishables Group
Panel Presentation - Achieving Public Trust in Food
- 2016 Public Trust Research Canadian Key Findings, David Smith, Development Lead, Canadian Centre for Food Integrity
- Embracing Transparency: Lessons Learned (the hard way), Rory McAlpine, Senior Vice President, Government and Industry Relations, Maple Leaf Foods
Increasing Domestic Consumption of Canadian Fish and Seafood, Dawn Snyder, Procurement Manager - Meat and Seafood, Sobeys Inc.
Social Media Feeding Frenzy: Influencer Marketing in the Food Industry, Melissa Hartfiel, Managing Director, Food Bloggers of Canada Inc. and Heather Travis, Social Media & Communications Strategist